Monday, March 31, 2014

First week; the first up and down!

Overall:

Last week; 155 lbs.

Last week, the temperature wasn't on my side so I wasn't able to take a walk every day with my girl. I took 2 walk of 45 minutes each and a third one of 20 minutes.

Plus I wanted to start the ''six pack'' challenge, but I didn't kick my butt hard enough. I decided to do it this week instead... Go motivation!

Excepted for the week end, I stood by my ''clean eating'' and did a great grocery with a lot of fruits and veggies! I even found Edamame (is a preparation of immature soybeans in the pod), at my grocery! They are easy to bake (3 minutes in the microwave) and I add a little bit of pink salt on top, it's so yummy! Edamame are rich in carbohydrates, protein, dietary fiber, particularly folates, manganese, and vitamin K!


Nutritional value per 100 g 
122 kcal
Carbohydrates 9.94 g
Sugars 2.18 g
Dietary fiber 5.2 g
Fat 5.2 g
Protein 10.88 g


Monday morning:

153 lbs. Youhoo!!!

Smoothie:



1/2 cup - 1 cup of fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup pineapple + his juice
1/2 cup strawberry
1/2 - 1 banana
cover the rest with soy or almond milk or coconut water
blend everything together!

You can add some honey, but this smoothie is already sugared up by the fruits,
you can also add chia seed and/or hemp seed to boost everything up!


No comments:

Post a Comment