Thursday, March 27, 2014

9 months in, 9 months out, OMG I hope not!


I saw on a few blogs and sites that it take 9 months to make a baby, it will take 9 months to loose all the weight I gained during pregnancy... Ouff, I hope not!



 

 


One thing during and after pregnancy (if you're breastfeeding like me) is that you can't do any kind of diet and most of all, you can't take any whey protein, gatorade/powerade water and caffeine pills, which I used a lot to give me energy boost before the crossfit. 

Diastasis Recti Abdominal Separation - Post-pregnancy; What it is and how to spot itSince I know that I don't need to diet to loose weight (just eating clean is enough) I still need to add some workout to my daily routine with the baby and it's not that easy. I was lucky enough to not have a diastasis of my abs (diastasis of the rectus abdominis muscles of the abdomen is a separation of the abdominal midline between the breastbone and the navel that can occur during pregnancy), while I was pregnant. It take a lot of time for them to be ack together and you can't train with a diastasis of your abs!

Before pregnancy





What I look like after giving birth (two months, no workout)



Sleep deprivation is one thing but I needed to get my pelvic floor as good as it was before giving birth, I will spare you the detail, but my delivery was so quick that I need more than just a few stiches... After two months, I still sense some superficiel stiches but I really think I'm ok for a slow restart! I was in a very good shape before and during my pregnancy but now I need to make a huge come back. 

I will see my doctor next week for my post-birth appointement. I'm eager to have the ok of the doctor to restart my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment