Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cross fit session here I come



mycrossfitwodlog:

COPYRIGHT:@ www.timbanfield.com

YAY! I got a super offer today from one of my friend: she invited me to start (with her) and try the Cross fit session! So I'm now in for 10 sessions of Cross fit, I hope I'll enjoy it! I'll give you my feedback of the first session this week because I'm starting it tomorrow!!!! 


Super Excited, Thrilled and Scare!!!
I don't think I can do this!!! O_O

Yes I Cancrossfit crossfit crossfit crossfit-queen

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear,

    Thank you for this wonderful post. It is very informative and useful. I would like to share something here too.We are an Australian online sportswear store which started in Sydney, Australia. Get Sport was founded on our passion for sports and a desire to create quality sportswear, as an alternative to the mass-produced big brands.




    Buy Jackets For Men



    ReplyDelete