Sunday, December 23, 2012

Military Diet, day 3 and result!



DAY 3:

Breakfast
5 Saltine Crackers, 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese, and 1 Small Apple

Lunch
1 Hard-Boiled Egg, and 1 Slice of Toast

Dinner
1 Cup of Tuna, 1/2 of a Banana, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream



Finally, the third day.... All day I was OMG I'm hungry... But today, I was at home... So it was even harder than the last two day and I have to admit that I cheated at the end of the day, I was dying.... I eat some baby food....Like 1 tea spoon of baby food...

Anyway, tomorrow first thing in the morning: check the result!


And as I predicted.... drum roll...... Saturday December 22nd....

127.8 lbs....

Well I did lost 2 lbs. but God; I didn't eat at all for 3 days! LOL

I'm a bit disappointed I was hoping to have lost at least 5 lbs. I didn't feel a lot of change (on my physical) but I was wondering if I didn't lost 10 lbs. was it because I didn't do the diet the right way or maybe because I don't really have 10 lbs. to lose!

I also workout on the first day of the diet, on day 2 and 3 I was so exhausted from work that I didn't move after dinner. Surely this one would have helped me to lose maybe 1 to 2 pounds... (Even 2 pounds is big...), but I think it's a great way to realise how much you usually eat in one day. I did realise that I eat a lot each day. Of Course, I'm the kind of person who eats rather well; I love fruits, veggies, soy, seeds, meat, pasta, yogurt... I do love, crave cupcakes and candy but I can resist the urge! Mostly!

I will probably try it again later, maybe after the Holidays.


This picture was taken on Monday December 17th at 129. 8 lbs. After the Insanity Program


This one was taken on Wednesday December 19th. First day of the Military Diet.


This one was taken on Saturday December 22nd at 127.8 lbs.

I don't really see the physical change... :(


Thanks for ''following'' me through this little diet. Hope that my feedback helped you!

2 comments:

  1. Most valuable post. We need to control our weight as well. So somebody are buying Military diet things. If you have any Military Diet Grocery List, share with me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ombia Derma Review Looking younger and beautiful for years is no more a dream. The great product has been formulated to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete