Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 2 of the Military Diet!


This diet is really hard, I think I would prefer eat salad for an entire month than to do this diet again! One word: Hungry
I'm hungry all the time, when I wake up, 1 hour after I ate the breakfast until noon, 1-2 hours after lunch until diner... And this week is crazy at work so I'm pretty tired and I don't know if I eat enough calories per day.

Things I want to eat right now:

mini apple pie

2 ingredient pumpkin brownies
Parmesan Crusted Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod


Crock pot cinnamon almonds - very easy, very good, great gift!

YES!!!!! Pumpkin Doughnuts: BAKED To Perfection Recipe

spinach ricotta pasta

Yummy!!!

So for my second day I got :


Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana

Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers

Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

Looking forward for the result Saturday December 22nd morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment