Thursday, December 20, 2012

First day of this Military Diet!


Wednesday 19th, first day of the Military Diet

DAY 1:
Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea

This one was easy to do and I was full at the end, enjoyed the mix of grapefruit and toast! Had a tea this morning.

Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)
I was so hungry when it was noon; I was craving this canned tuna as if it was Cupcakes and Jelly Beans! Had a Chai tea!

Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

I had some slice of turkey and change the green beans into 1 cup of Spinach. This was good but I already miss my pasta (with pesto and cheese!!!)! LOL Nice dessert BTW!

So my weight (took on Monday, December 17th) was 129.6 lbs. For those of you out there who are checking my stats or have been following some of my post (at the beginning) I was at 123.6 lbs. so I mainly took 6 lbs. not only since my Knee Injury, but also since I finished the Insanity program from Shaun T.

SO I restarted the program last Monday (it was awful) I could clearly see and feel the difference, I wasn’t in a good and respectful shape anymore. And I finished the Insanity program at the end of October!!!!! OMG!!! Looking at the Christmas Party/Holidays with suspicious eyes and envy!

I will try to post my feedback of this 3 days diet and check out at the end for my results: you are supposed to lost 10 pounds with that one (ahah, I would love to see that!)

Then, I had this workout from Blonde Ponytail, a lovely blog I found this summer:






No comments:

Post a Comment