Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Turkey Noodles soup, Asian Style!


You might like to try this one: here in Montreal, the temperature is going from hot to totally cold when the sun comes down... In September, I like to spice up and warmed up my meals for the upcoming fall, which’s my favorite season of the year!

I don’t switch instantly to butternut squash soup, but just in the middle, with turkey, instant noodles and veggies! Lots of veggies, you can almost put any kind of vegetables in that soup.

Turkey escalope: 114 calories for 100 gr
24 gr proteins
2 gr lipids

Mushroom: 15 calories for 100 gr
Spinach: 20 calories for 100 gr
Carrot: 26 calories for 100 gr
Celery: 12 calories for 100 gr

I add one little jalapenos + fresh rapped ginger + fresh rapped lemon zest + black pepper for taste (also will depend on the amount of water you put in, I do it by taste honestly... didn't look at the real amount of water for I needed for the right amount of chicken broth...)

Chicken Broth: 3 calories per 100 gr

Soy sauce: 107 calories per 100 gr

app. 250 calories max for one bowl if you add instant noodles.... add 280 calories for 100 gr... So if you're doing a diet.... maybe you shouldn't put the instant noodles...! It's almost 530-550 calories per bowl. But if you're like me and LOVE that kind of food, you'll pass over these 500 calories per portion!

No comments:

Post a Comment