Sunday, March 3, 2013

Crossfit WOD + Six-Pack March 2013 + Challenges


Well after a whole month without going to the Crossfit, here's my ''return''!

WOD:


That's how I felt today!

warm-up

5 rounds 

5 Sumo Deadlift (upgrading the pounds) 

1x 45 lbs. 1x 65 lbs. 3x 95 lbs.

No Time

Then:

100 Walking Lunges (50 each side)
100 Jumping Rode
50 Push-Ups
50 Jumping Rode
25 Knees to Elbows (more like Knees to Belly!)
25 Jumping Rode
50 Box Jump
50 Sit-Ups
25 Over Head Squats (45 lbs.)
25 Pull Ups

26:30

Today was the ''rest'' day for the Six-Pack March 2013, so I didn't do anything else!

Six-Pack March, 2013 Edition. Fab Abs. Ripped. This could be you! Free monthly workout calendar from @shrinkingjeans.

Since I recently restart my training, I also wanted to add some ''challenge'' to it :


Workout 3x per week (or more)

no food after 8:00pm
no alcohol
reduce refined sugar intake
drink at least 3 glasses of water a day
no fried food
Can cheat only 2 times a week (cheating: no-good dessert, alcohol, candy...)


Took does on Crossfit Mamas 90 days Challenge

http://calicrossfit.blogspot.ca/




No comments:

Post a Comment