Thursday, August 23, 2012

Did you started or already finished the Insanity Program from Beach Body?


Ok, I started the Insanity Program, from Beach Body, on Monday August 13th…

And I thought I was in shape… ok I know that this program is insane, super intense and it’s not for everyone… But I didn’t think I was so weak! Anyway, I started the program with the Fit Test and I have to do it every two weeks to see my evolution, so I’ll post, later, the result of my first Fit Test and watch my progression through the days!

I have to say that I already try the P90X program, 2 1/2 – 3 years ago, and I felt good to see all these muscles growing up, but after 2 months (P90X is 3 months) I had enough of the same training. Plus, the P90X program uses a stretch and a yoga program and I HATE yoga… So I was only doing this program for 4 or 5 days a week. The second month ended in December and with all the celebrations, Christmas, vacation outside my little home Gym, I wasn’t able to fufill my destiny with P90X. That’s a shame because I try to make excuses for not being able to finished it. The only good or valid reason was… Me. I was the one who stopped, I was the one who didn’t want to take an hour per day to do it and I’m the only one to blame!


When I saw the Insanity Program on TV, I was like: last time, after two months, I had enough so why not try this one and see?

Yesterday was my first real day of training and after only 5 or 6 minutes I was sweating and I was washed-out! The first video is only 42 minutes but it felt like hours… But it was nice to feel that way!

After work, tonight, I’ll try the second video and see how it goes! I’ll post my feedback of this first and intense week later!
* All the pictures have been taken on the Insanity Program website @http://www.beachbody.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment