Monday, August 27, 2012

Result of my first Fit Test, from the Insanity Program by Beach Body.


Ok, here are my results of my first Fit Test, done on Monday August 13th:

Week 1:
Fit Test  #1

Switch Kicks ( 2 kicks = 1 rep) : 40
Power jacks : 53
Power Knees ; 90
Power Jumps ; 25
Globe Jumps (4 Jumps = 1 rep) : 7
Suicide Jacks : 12
Push-up Jacks : 20
Low Plank Oblique : 40

So this is what it’s look like after my 25 minutes of ”Fit Test”. I hope that I’ll see progress, and not only on paper! 
Now, I did my ” Pure Cardio” training this morning since last night I wasn’t able to train ( I did a double shift on my job last night!) So I trade my ”Sunday Off” for a ”Friday Off” and I will finish my first week on Sunday Morning (No Doubt), August 19th. 

Now this is how I looked after my first week, yes I did it!
Is there some oblique abs under the muffin top....

No comments:

Post a Comment