Friday, August 31, 2012

Work, working out, eating and just be.... + Carob Chip Protein Cookies recipe to try


How to combine everything?

A lot of work at my job this week, well since last week and it will go on until the end of next week.... I do double shift and I just can't find the time to do my workout... I woke up early yesterday to be able to do the Cardio Recovery from my Insanity Program and even if it was a ''recovery'' workout, I didn't feel I was full into it.... That's a shame because I don't want to miss or ''scrap'' a workout, and after 3 weeks of this program, I can't seem to feel or even see the progress... I think I will have to adjust my eating schedule and probably eat less or with less oats flour....

I'm a sugar freaks: the four ''C'' (candy/cake/cupcakes/cookies)  so it's rather hard for me on the eating plan....

Anyway, I'll try this recipe this weekend, and I'll post my feedback later this week, maybe if you want to try it too and gives me your impressions, that would be great to: P

CAROB CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES

 Carob Chip Protein Cookie Recipe 2011-07-15 10:42:20

Ingredients

1 tbsp. almond butter
1/2 cup oats
1 scoop of protein powder (I used Whey Protein Vanilla)
1 egg white
2 packets of stevia (I got stevia in powder, wonder...)
1/4 cup carob chips

Directions

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with your hands, form into balls, and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for about 6-8 minutes.

Makes 6-10 cookies depending on how big you make them.

The recipe was found on Fit Sugar 

No comments:

Post a Comment