Sunday, September 9, 2012

First month done!


After a full month of Insanity Workout I feel.... weird?

I was hoping to see some drastic changes in my body, but since I'm the hardest judge for myself,  I don't or maybe won't see the progress I made so far. People around me saw some difference.

My arms are leaner and toned and maybe my legs are too, but the things that really bother me is my muffin top and upper belly that seems to hanging out while I'm working out. And it's all I notice. I didn't go on the balance so I don't know if I lost or not some weight; I'll add my progress sheet this week with all the measures.



The first picture was before the training, in July 2012.

The second one was the first day of my workout, August 13th, 2012.

The last one was taken at the second Fit Test, at the end of August, 2012.

I also think that I've been trying too much new recipes: a lot with whole wheat or oats flour so I think, I guess, it didn't help me lose weight.

But at this point I don't really care if I gain weight because I'm working out every day since a month and weight won't be representative of the workout I've been doing.

After a month, I will check the eating program that came with the DVD's of Insanity workout and eat better.

To all of you who are doing or have been done a program like P90X and Insanity or Brazil Butt Lift or else, did you follow the meal plan too?

No comments:

Post a Comment