Friday, November 16, 2012

Knee Injury!


Yesterday was a hard day for me, when I saw the WOD at CrossFit Mamas, I knew I couldn't do it without a struggle. 

Thursday 11.15.12
"Murph"
(Mamas style) 

For time:
1 mile Run
100 Push-ups
200 Sit-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Partition the push-ups, sit-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run.


A few days ago a probably did a ''wrong'' movement and an old knee injury's returned. I decided to do an Insanity Workout instead of The WOD at CrossFit Mamas (Thursday November 15th, 2012), but this morning, my knee is killing me! (The one I felt is explained by the green writing...)

I know I shouldn't stop working out, but for tonight, I will do a recovery workout (from the Insanity program) and take it easy for the weekend.
Well I might try it anyway .... (bad me)

Friday 11.16.12
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps of:
Crossfit sit-ups
Squats

Shouldn't be so hard for my little knee, if I do the squats the right way!


I hope I will be back on track on Monday November 19th!

frontal knee pain picture



No Excuse: Knee Injury

No comments:

Post a Comment