Friday, October 19, 2012

Cross Fit 101 (#1) Done!


First day at Cross fit L.!
So far it was great; I had a lot of fun with my friend who came with me. I didn't expect to like it that much! And I didn't expect my friend to be that good either!

Since it was our first try, we did the Cross fit 101 course and now it HURTS! OMG and I thought I was in shape after doing the Insanity program!

Yeah!I have to confess that I didn't stretch before and after the workout, so the blame is on me! But it was fun and wow one hour has passed so quickly! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm eager to take my Cross fit 101 #2 and do some more squats!

LOL I can't even do the real push-ups...Because they go all the way down and I can't go back!!!! Well, someday I will, let the bitch out! LOL!

Also I started to follow this awesome blog : Cross Fit Mamas, I'm not a mama but the WOD sounds great, things you're able to do at home without to many equipment and other bloggers and followers, write theirs timing. I think it's interesting! I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment